epRider General Consumer Warranty,
The parts warranty is provided with the purchase of a new e-bike, this is covered by each brand/manufacturer; warranty can range from twelve to twenty-four months. Warranty applicable to original registered owner ONLY, this is non-transferable.
epRider charges *100% (read end of the page) labor rates for any warranty related issues, as well as warranty processing, for example: Diagnosing the problem, parts installation, overhauling and/or cleaning.
Commercial Use Warranty,
epRider cover parts warranty for up to 1,000 kms or 6 Months for Manufacturer defects only. For complete warranty information, please see the supplied documentation included with your eBike. Manufacturers have the right to decline warranty claims for commercial use bikes at any given time.
epRider charges *100% (read end of the page) rates for any warranty related issues, as well as warranty processing, For example: Diagnosing the problem, parts installation, overhauling and/or cleaning.
What Can Void Your Warranty,
the following situations are excluded from this warranty or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
– Warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions from eBikes used commercially or ebikes that have been lent, leased, rented commercially, or used for any commercial purposes (delivery services, courier services, etc). The unlicensed commercial use of bikes will result in a warranty voidance.
– eBikes with technical alterations that have been made without the approval of the manufacturer (i.e. using third-party batteries, chargers, etc)
– eBikes with alterations or additions of incompatible parts/components or non-original parts
– damage to or failure of eBikes resulting from storing the bike improperly, inclement weather, or ordinary normal wear and tear.
– epRider is not responsible for the theft, robbery, vandalism, intentional damage, damage resulting from bumps and scrapes after eBike has been delivered to the buyer.
– epRider is not responsible and will not cover Incidental/consequential damage or injury. Please refer to the owner’s manual.
– epRider will not cover damage caused by improper transport. Damage resulting from loading an ebike above the maximum weight recommendation 126 kg (~ 275lbs) including the weight of the eBike, transporting the bike utilizing a car rack not meant to support the added weight, or failure to secure the bike or any of its components will not be covered by the warranty.
– epRider will not cover damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing a battery fully discharged over the winter, storing the eBike outdoors, not servicing the eBike in regular intervals). Please refer to your owner’s manual or visit your local bike shop to establish a servicing schedule.
– epRider will not cover damage resulting from any electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially disassembled, or completely disassembled by the buyer or a third-party shop.
– epRider will not cover assembly or disassembly in a manner not authorized or suggested by the manufacturer. Repairs attempted by anyone did not authorize that result in damage to the components will not be covered by warranty.
– epRider will not cover damage due to improper adjustment of components or damage resulting from worn components, negligence, or improper servicing of an eBike.
– epRider is not responsible nor will cover damage resulting from an accident or crash.
– Damage caused by high-pressure spraying/improper cleaning of any electrical or mechanical components will not be covered.
– epRider will not pay for any third-party service or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to the fix.
– epRider will not cover any damage caused using a third-party battery charger.
Parts That do NOT Qualify for Warranty Coverage,
- Bump stops in forks and shock systems
- Coatings on fork stanchions and shock absorber pistons
- Moving parts made from rubber
- Brake pads
- Brake disks
- Rim flanges/braking surfaces
- Freewheel bodies
- Slide rings and plain bushes
- Bar grips and handlebar tape
- Cassettes, cogs, chain rings
- Bearings and bearing seatings
- Airtight seals/O-rings
- Shifting lever rubber coatings
- Shifting components
- Foam parts
- Fenders, chain guide
- Actuating cables and housing
- Dust rings
*Determining warranty is reserved to the discretion of epRider.
*epRider is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, or product liability in connection with their products.
*For warranty submission there will be a flat rate fee of $39.99 to inspect and diagnose all eBikes purchased from epRider, eBikes not purchased from epRider are subject to a $124.99 inspection fee for warranty related issues, Submit to Manufacture, & Special-Order part. eBike needs to be within Warranty time period, under the mileage restrictions, and be maintained. Part installation is extra. Commercial use (Delivery) has limited warranty period.